We have several ranges of Ceiling and Floor mounted as well as Dual Discharge units. These are available for all refrigerant types including Ammonia and CO2.
Any cooling media, including brines, can be calculated in our design software. Duties range from 1.5 kW to 300 kW per unit. All of our units are designed and certified according to the current Pressure Equipment Directives.
AS STANDARD OUR COOLER RANGE MATERIAL OPTIONS ARE TYPICALLY AS FOLLOWS:
- Tube materials include copper, rifled copper, stainless steel 304 or 316 and titanium.
- Fins available in aluminium, coated aluminium, copper, electro-tinned copper, aluminium magnesium, stainless steel 304 or 316 and titanium.
- Casework in plain galvanised steel, powder coated galvanised steel, stainless steel 304 or 316 and brass.
Optional Extras Include:
- Individual isolators.
- Electrical defrost coil and tray.
- Reverse cycle defrost coil and tray.
- Hot gas defrost coil and tray.
- Customer specified combination of defrost method.
- Common terminal box.
To allow our engineers to select the optimum unit for your application we require the following information:
- Room temperature and humidity.
- Media temperature.
- Media specification.
- Application and cooler type
- Noise level requirement. (day and night if available).
- Space restrictions if any.
- Materials specification to suit your environment.
Our Coolers can be delivered to your exact specification.
YOUR HEAT EXCHANGE PARTNER
Because we control the whole process, from procurement of raw materials through the design, manufacture of parts and final build of units we are able to fully customise our units to suit the exact needs of any particular project.