3T’s ranges of Dry Air Liquid Coolers are all designed with high energy efficiency in mind. All of our unit components are selected using the best technology currently available. Flatbed (horizontal or vertical) and V-type orientations are available.
As standard our ranges typically feature the following opTIons:
- Standard high efficiency AC fans or optional EC fans for low energy consumption.
- Tube materials include copper, stainless steel 304 or 316 and titanium.
- Fins available in aluminium, coated aluminium, copper, copper tinned, aluminium magnesium,
stainless steel 304 or 316 and titanium.
- Casework in plain galvanised steel, powder coated galvanised steel, stainless steel 304 or 316 and brass.
- Individual isolators.
- Step control.
- Inverter control.
- Common terminal box.
- Adiabatic system available for extra capacity in high ambient temperature conditions.
To allow our engineers to select the optimum unit for your application we require the following information:
- Ambient temperature.
- Liquid inlet and outlet temperature.
- Liquid specification.
- Noise level requirement (day and night if available).
- Space restrictions if any.
- Materials specification to suit the your environment.
YOUR HEAT EXCHANGE PARTNER
Because we control the whole process, from procurement of raw materials through the design, manufacture of parts and final build of units we are able to fully customise our units to suit the exact needs of any particular project.