Air Cooled Condensers are forced convection units, using forced air over a heat exchanger which contains a refrigerant. Our ranges of Air Cooled Condensers are all designed with high energy efficiency in mind.
As with all of our standard unit range, all components are selected to provide optimum levels of efficiency whilst ensure performance levels are to our highest standards. Many of our standard range of units are now fitted with EC fans and control panels to reduce the energy consumption of our units.
As standard our ranges typically feature the following options:
- Standard high efficiency AC fans or optional EC fans for low energy consumption.
- Tube materials include copper, ri ed copper, stainless steel 304 or 316 and titanium.
- Fins available in aluminium, coated aluminium, copper, copper finned, aluminium magnesium, stainless steel 304 or 316 and titanium.
- Casework in plain galvanized steel, powder coated galvanized steel, stainless steel 304 or 316 and brass.
- Individual isolators.
- Step control.
- Inverter control or EC control.
- Common terminal box per bank of fans.
To allow our engineers to select the op mum unit for your application we require the following information:
- Ambient temperature.
- Condensing temperature.
- Refrigerant type.
- Noise level requirement. (day and night if available).
- Space restrictions if any.
- Materials specification to suit the your environment.
YOUR HEAT EXCHANGE PARTNER
Because we control the whole process, from procurement of raw materials through the design, manufacture of parts and final build of units we are able to fully customise our units to suit the exact needs of any particular project.